Landscaping is more than planting flowers. Many times your yard needs some help to make it look complete. Adding a few tiers, retaining walls or removing stumps and boulders can all help you achieve the look you want. New England Enterprises can provide all types of landscape construction services to meet needs of your situation.
We specialize in landscaping and hardscaping for:
- Complete landscaping projects including elements of excavation, grading, drainage, landscaping, and hardscaping (retaining walls, walkways, etc.).
- Retaining wall design and construction: we design retaining walls with utility and beauty in equal parts, from simple to elaborate for both residential and commercial uses.
- Landscape draining and grading: clients turn to use when they have drainage and flooding problems, as well as part of larger projects.
- Site grading and preparation: site preparation is the first key step to many projects, from landscaping to home-building.
- Driveway: sealing and paving over driveways doesn't solve their problems. We focus on complete removal and precise preparation to provide long-lasting driveways.
- Patios and walkways: elements of larger landscaping projects, we build these hardscapes from the ground up to be long-lasting and sturdy.
Landscape construction gallery
The following gallery shows many elements of landscape construction, including site prep and excavation to remove boulders, to hardscape and finally to landscape finish.
The farmer's porch was totally reconstructed out of stone with a blue stone top, firmly situated on proper concrete footings with rebar re-enforcement. This stone porch will last a lifetime with no maintenance.
New England Enterprises can help you decide how to get the landscape you want. We can redo your entire yard or upgrade what's there. A complete landscaping makeover is a very good idea if you're looking to sell your house as it will maximize your property value. Maybe you just want your home to feel like new again. What ever your landscaping needs you can count on us to help. Contact us for more information on any of our services or request a consultation to get you started on your project.
Just a note to thank you for the fabulous driveway and retaining wall you built for me. I have been in the construction business for over forty-five years. I’ve seen them come – I’ve seen them go; you are the best. I will be proud to refer to you my friends and family alike.