About New England Enterprises
New England Enterprises is your total outdoor construction services contractor serving the Metrowest area of Massachusetts. We take personal pride in our work and strive to provide our customers with the highest quality workmanship and service.
New England Enterprises is owned and operated by Touré Foster, a longtime resident of Marlborough, Massachusetts, who brings 25 years experience to the construction and landscape industry.
Our commitment to you
What sets us apart from other excavation contractors and landscape construction companies is that we are large enough to provide you with the services needed to complete your project, but small enough to care. We work with you on the design of your projects and follow through to completion. We are committed to excellence and pay attention to the smallest detail to ensure you are completely satisfied. We know that if you are satisfied with our work you will not hesitate to refer us to your friends and family.
In addition to excavation and landscape construction services, we also offer the following specialty services:
- Concrete, asphalt and dirt removal
- Footings, foundations and foundation drain installation
- Masonry work
- Foundation repairs (concrete and stone)
- Land clearing and stump removal
- Grading and power raking
- Loam and hydro-seeding
- Fill, sand, stone and gravel hauling
We have the tools, heavy machinery, and experience for all residential projects, as well as for small and medium businesses. If you're unsure if a project is within our scope, take a look at our service pages and contact us to ask directly. Want to learn more about what to expect in a project with New England Enterprises? Read about our process here.
- Touré Foster - hoisting engineer # HE-060942; commercial drivers license, HIC 177402; OSHA 10 certified; DOT medical compliant
- Kevin Decenzo - Construction Supervisor CS-0593329
- William Shompe - licensed septic installer and Title V inspector; licensed sewer / water / drain contractor
Want to know what services we provide in your area? Take a look at our service area map.
Just a quick note of thanks for a job very well done today with the heavy wet snow fall and all the help clearing trees and debris from the roads on the campus. Your efforts did not go unnoticed and we very much appreciate the excellent service and working relationship.
Director for Campus Planning and Facilities